Home > Passionate Learners > Departments > Student Welfare
|HOD / Student Welfare||Mrs Adeline Tan|
|Subject Head / ViA & CCE||Ms Theresa Sim|
|AED (Learning & Behavioural)||Mr Lim Song Huat|
To help each and every CCKSian realise their innate talents, improve the skills needed for success in life, and ground them on values that will allow them to act with thoughtfulness and humanity.
The department plan and implement programmes that allow students to understand themselves, interact effectively with others, cope with future challenges and demonstrate the values they hold.
The approaches that seek to promote student well-being and development are:
- Developmental CCE Curriculum addressing the specific level focus for SEL (Social Emotional Learning)
- Education & Career Guidance Programme
- Experiential Learning via Community involvement Projects
- Preventive and remedial programmes for students at risk of dropping out from school
- The teaching of facts and values pertaining to human sexuality through the Sexuality Education lesson packages from MOE
- Support for students by our school counsellors
- Teacher Mentors for students with special needs
- Partnership with parents